Creating Blog Entries
This work instruction provides detailed instructions on how to create a blog entry. This work instruction assumes that the user is logged in to Blackboard, inside of an active course, and ready to create the blog entry.
- Click the link for the blog.
- Blogs can be identified by the icon to the left of the link. This icon is a piece of paper with
a bubble callout.
- If the link to Blogs does not exist within the week, click the Blogs link in the left-hand
navigation pane or access Blogs from the Tools link in the left-hand navigation pane.
- The New Blog page displays.
Click the Create Blog Entry
- The Create Blog Entry Page displays.
- In the Title field, enter a title for the blog entry.
- In the Entry Message text area, enter the text for the blog entry.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If desired, files can be attached to the blog entry by clicking the Browse My
Computer button in the Blog Entry Files section.
Click the Post Entry
button. The blog is successfully submitted.