Submitting a SafeAssign Assignment
This work instruction provides detailed instructions on how to submit a SafeAssign assignment. This
work instruction assumes that the user is logged in to Blackboard, inside of an active course, and ready
to submit the assignment.
- Click the View/Complete link underneath the SafeAssign assignment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SafeAssign assignments can be identified by the icon to the left of the link.
This icon is a green piece of paper with a green checkmark.
The Upload SafeAssignment page displays.
- To leave any comments or a note for the instructor, enter them in the Comments field. DO NOT
copy-and-paste your paper in this field.
- Click the Browse button to attach the submission.
- Browse the computer and select the file to be submitted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SafeAssign will only accept files with doc, docx, odt, txt, rtf, pdf, and html file
extension. Please ensure that the file being submitted has one of those file extensions.
- From the Global Reference Database, click to select the I agree to submit my paper to the Global
Reference Database checkbox.
- Click the Submit button. The SafeAssign assignment is successfully submitted for